Monday, February 20, 2012

Bonnaroo's Overwhelming Ticket Rush!

As I stated in my last post, Bonnaroo's 4 day lineup is the talk of festival-goers right now. However it seems to be TOO MUCH of the talk. According to The Associated Press, Bonnaroo has HALTED tickets sales due to unanticipated high demand! Tickets were supposed to go on sale last Saturday the 18th, but the organizers suspended the sales due to technical problems (a.k.a far many people trying to buy tickets at once!). They did state by the end of today they would announce the day they will become available.

I have no idea how they're going to launch the ticket sales in a way to keep people from crashing the site. Ticket lottery maybe? Either way, I'm sure a lot of people are getting way too anxious!!

Currently listening to:

4 comments:

  1. I've gone to plenty of shows even in small venues when tickets were in such high demand that the site either crashed or it sold out in seconds. I think that the organizers of any popular shows or festivals really need to find a logical way to prevent this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knife party <3 Really nice blog, I've yet to go to Bonnaroo but I've heart great things.

    ReplyDelete